L'équipe de la rédaction

L'équipe de la rédaction
Etudiants EMLV MRH promotion 2015

jeudi 25 septembre 2014

Feedback from Gabriela as a chef in recruitment during an internship

           Currently in 5th year of a Human Resources business school at EMLV, Gabriela performed, during her 4th year, a 2-months internship in the HR department within a company specialized in tele services. She’s giving us her impressions at the end of her experience.

What were your tasks during this course?

During this internship, I had the opportunity to work closely with the consultant of the company, I helped him with the recruitment process. My main tasks were, sourcing candidates according to desired profiles through various job boards, pre-selection and call-taking appointments for individual and group interviews. I was also in charge of helping applicants and answer their individual questions.

What enhancements have you learned from this experience?

At the first time I was in charge of recruiting profiles,  mainly of them were speaking foreign languages, this internship helped me initially to use my language skills during physical meetings and / or phone conversations with candidates.

On the other hand, the internship gave me the opportunity to separate the theory learned in my first year of Master and the practice, directly in the company. In fact, I realized that the some notions discussed were difficult to implement in the whole company as each case is specific and needs different solutions

What is your view on the RH? Did your experience help to direct you to a future career in HR?

After this internship, my vision on recruitment and human resources is deeper and I learned a lot in a short time. Indeed, I could see practically how a temp agency works, what are the key stages of recruitment (the writing of the post, good sourcing and identifying the most suitable profiles by position) but also other aspects, although basic, such as writing contracts.
Regarding my career projection in HR, this course was a springboard because I could send my CV to my branch manager and thanks to him I find an internship to study in a foreign country.

In general, this internship has been a meaningful experience and gave me the opportunity to deepen my knowledge and practice in the field of human resources. 

Gabriela NENY 
EMLV MRH promo 2015


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire